Any Christmas loot?

Zaphod2319

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Santa got me a handheld negative tank and all the chemicals to do B&W and Color negatives.

A new laptop came a bit early. I think Santa has a couple of smaller items on back-order.

I had to return my early present. However, I have a feeling the sugar plum fairy might visit on Lunar New Year.

I got a new Canon 80D. So my boys got me a battery grip and a couple more batteries. Got a Stanley airpro 120 from dad. It's a cordless tire pump. Pretty cool.

Benchmade Phaeton, it's an out the front automatic knife.

I got a Nikon 50mm 1.8D time to practice that manual focus

Got one of these... haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but based on the videos, it seems very cool. I like the built-in focus-stacking idea.

Keep seeing ads for that. Let us know how it is

That looks awesome John. I got a new camera bag/backpack from my step-daughter and son-in-law. Takes the place of the two smaller bags I was lugging around.

Got one of these... haven't had a chance to test it out yet, but based on the videos, it seems very cool. I like the built-in focus-stacking idea.

Sony has that as a free app. You don’t need any extra hardware.

A new monitor is coming my way. I guess Santa (amazon prime) was a bit late this year. It’s the LG 34UC88-B.

Used an Amazon gift card to buy a sous-vide to get my color chemicals for negative processing dead on temp.

Most reactions

Back