any hackers aroudn?

I'm not one of those people who can just "let things roll"... ;)

Maybe you should just this time and get a new number. It will stop them in their tracks, and will save you the headache of trying to find this dude because it will be out of sight/out of mind.

If they bother someone else, fine, it's their problem.

It's like reformatting. ehhh....i've got a bunch of programs i've installed and uninstalled and i went to this shady site and this stupid window pops up about once a night now..it's not a HUGE deal, but it's annoying. ehhh i'll reformat. It'll only take a coupla hours and my computer will work like new again.

Hire a PI?
I don't know much about how things like this work in America, but if a police officer calls up a company and says 'we need to know who sent this text' chances are you'll get through to the person with the brain who will be more than happy to help a policeman.
Then take the *insert expletive of choice* to court for harassment.

Lol no. These are not things my mom would be saying to me. Believe it or not we have a good relationship. I don't think she'd be calling me an ugly tool or witchface.

Sensayshun is correct. You need to hire a GOOD private investigator. Yes, it will cost money. If that's a problem, you will have to change your number.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back