What's new

as the train passes through the city

cpelsy2k1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing around with this shot and i thought it was pretty good until i heard a train coming, then i got a beauty! comments welcome!

11061898jn.jpg
 
I like it. You know, this would make a really cool square shot too, cropping off the rightmost building and a little of the trees on the left.
 
Too funny. I was thinking about how much this looked like High Falls, then I remembered that you were in Rochester.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom