Ask The Next Person Anything

Edited! Whoops too slow, originally said that I love a nice white wine.
Answer - I drive a Jeep and love it!

What's your favourite vacation spot?

A liveaboard.. island hopping in the Caribbean! With miles and miles of beautiful clear water to dive into, and explore!

Read any good books lately?

TPF! :)

Who does the cooking in your house?

Cold snowy and frigid.. kind of like the couch where you will be sleeping when your wife reads your previous answer! :)

If you could have one date with one celebrity, who would it be?

I really don't know. Any hot guy lol :)

Do you remember the first picture you took?

yes... Swinger Polaroid I got for Xmas.. 1968. A picture of my sister holding her poodle.

If you could get any piece of photographic equipment today, for free.. what would it be?

Ooh, that's a good one! Hard to pick one thing, because I lust after SO much!!
One piece...okay, a Nikon D800 with a high-quality 500mm prime lens...that's cheating, I know. :lol:

What is your most embarrassing moment (that you're willing to admit to publicly)?

Tough one... I don't embarrass easily... Probably something at work - insisting that I was right about something only to find out later that I was wrong. (Arguing with Engineers - which is always a losing battle for the mechanic, lol.)

Have you ever worn socks with sandals?

omg no. awful.

have you ever had braces?

No - but I just took my son to the dentist today and they said he will need them eventually...

Did you ever have a betamax?

I was born in 91, and didn't grow up with such machines. VHS ftw!

Are you happy with your current ways of eliminating facial hair? If so, what tools do you use?

I was born in 91, and didn't grow up with such machines. VHS ftw!

Are you happy with your current ways of eliminating facial hair? If so, what tools do you use?

I am. I use straight razors. Sounds scary but you get used to it. I now never have an ingrown hair problem and using a straight razor forces one to wake up quick- which I need to get out the door.

Question; What is your favorite scene to photograph and why?

I like photographing people :)

Mac or pc?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back