Ask The Next Person Anything

I'm about an hour outside of Philly. I live in dairy farm country. =)
So you never answered the question...
What's your favorite body part? :wink:

hahahhahaha, on that note I gotta get back to work :blushing:

lol You asked the damn question first!!

Morning after a workout...which is being delayed playing this silly game with you! hehe
Dry or wet?

Morning after a workout...which is being delayed playing this silly game with you! hehe
Dry or wet?

As they say, wetter the better right?

What kind of morning workout?

Insanity Shawn T is about to kick my ass!!
Do you workout?

Insanity Shawn T is about to kick my ass!!
Do you workout?

Ahhhhh Insanity. Thats a good one.

Monday - Friday. At least an hour a day. Sometimes on the weekends if house/yard work doesn't tie me up.

Do you go to a gym or just workout from home?

I workout from home! Love the Insanity workouts. Right now, I do a month 2 Insanity workout and then the next day do a T25 month 2. I can't seem to stay motivated to keep doing hour long Insanity workouts everyday anymore. I had to switch it up. =)

So, what type of workout are you doing?

I workout from home! Love the Insanity workouts. Right now, I do a month 2 Insanity workout and then the next day do a T25 month 2. I can't seem to stay motivated to keep doing hour long Insanity workouts everyday anymore. I had to switch it up. =)

Couch to couch .05k

Need a spotter?

Couch to couch .05k

Need a spotter?

Would love one, I squat ;) ahhahahaha

Still want to spot?

don't mean to interrupt.... just to tell that I enjoyed the conversation... please carry on.... I wanna watch ;)

don't mean to interrupt.... just to tell that I enjoyed the conversation... please carry on.... I wanna watch ;)

That kinda girl?! Naughty.
Want to watch runnah and sscarmack do squats?

Most reactions

Back