At the dock... opinions?

///Matt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't know if I like this pic, or if it's worth anything... It's the second picture I've taken at a dock, that for some reason strikes me as worthwhile, but the more I look at it the more I wonder why. What do YOU think?

2-3.jpg

yeah, it does look neat. what is it exactly?

dunno... it's a dual purpose thing... lamp post and... ? has a hose, might be water, I really don't know. lol.

I was taking pictures in a marina at night, using reflections and whatnot, and this picture caught my attention.

I don't know why I like it, but I do! lol

Matt

Well, when you are on a boat, you only have a certain amount of fresh water on board (as much as fits into your fresh water tank), so when you moor over night it is always good to be able to fill up that tank. I guess that is what the hose is for.

I like the point of view you had to take this as well as the soft bit of light that also makes visible the next jetty.

There were hardly any boats there, were there?

actually, there were boats at almost every mooring! the line at the far right of the pic is actually the next boats gunwale. ( I'm pretty sure I misspelled that, but hey.)

Love the lighting in this :)

That's actually a yellow light, it's accurate. =)

I agree about the lower angle, but I couldn't get one, since I was against a fence, and if I tried to go forward I'd have been swimming. =)

That's actually a yellow light, it's accurate. =)

I agree about the lower angle, but I couldn't get one, since I was against a fence, and if I tried to go forward I'd have been swimming. =)

I dig.
the yellow light is fine, but it casts on the deck and that bother me just a little... Although its true light its a little unnatural.
And ya, don't go swimming with a camera.

Thats very awesome! I love the mood.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back