ATV Rider/Trails.

Joshie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshiesphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While I am not doing photographing, or web works. I ride four wheeler! Who's on here that ride four wheeler? And what trail do you often ride at? I ride at Hatfield & McCoy trails system (I am sure some of you know, half people of the earth knows about it - quite popular trails system) in West Virginia, I live in Kentucky though but right at the border of West Virginia and only takes me a minute of riding from my house to there. Beautiful place to do some photographs works, simply beautiful landscape! Ever seen Little River at hatfield & mccoy trails system? The flow of the river? Gorgeous! Although I wasn't a photographer at that time so I didn't take any photograph down there but the next time I definitely will.

Now, who loves riding ATV or UTV?! And what trails? Have you tried out hatfield and mccoy trails system in West Virginia?

lol hence my name i ride quads too :) we ride at local trails and building a track soon in the back

Quad bikes..... Just love riding them....... I myself am into webs but don't own a ATV now. In my ending teens, dad bought me a 2007 and that was a hell fun :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back