Tom23 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2014 Messages 41 Reaction score 56 Location Ri Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 5, 2014 #1 To be honest, I'm not liking the way these turned out, I need to sharpen up my skills to work quicker, I did this for my buddies and they were kinda rushing the whole thing so it is what it is...
To be honest, I'm not liking the way these turned out, I need to sharpen up my skills to work quicker, I did this for my buddies and they were kinda rushing the whole thing so it is what it is...
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2014 #2 Not bad considering the rush.
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2014 #3 The wheels on the cars look................blah But thats not connected to the pictures, I really like the last one in the gas station.
The wheels on the cars look................blah But thats not connected to the pictures, I really like the last one in the gas station.