Australian Bird eating spider, feeding

K-Y-L-E

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,
A pic of my bird eating Tarantula feeding, some might think its grosse but i think its cool lol ;)
feedingmworm.jpg

Hi and thanx for the comment,its eaing a meal worm.
You have any t's yourself?

lol, I thought it was literally going to be a bird eating a spider but this is just as good. Love the detail in the hair etc. do i see 10 legs? or do the front two count as hands..I dont know much about spiders.

-Joe

Very cool . Man..what a spider.

the front two are called pedipalps. In scorpions they have grown to be the claws. If i got my facts straight. But it was something in those lines.

doenoe said:
the front two are called pedipalps. In scorpions they have grown to be the claws. If i got my facts straight. But it was something in those lines.

pedipalps...is that french for friends of the feet?lol thanks for the info, it was bugging me... no pun intended.

-Joe

it is not cool... it is fury and disgusting... and scary... I hate spiders... but I appreciate you that you did SUCH an extreme close up... I can't look at this photo any longer....

mentos_007 said:
it is not cool... it is fury and disgusting... and scary... I hate spiders... but I appreciate you that you did SUCH an extreme close up... I can't look at this photo any longer....
Coooooooooool!;)

Most reactions

Back