What's new

Aw... Beans !!

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Too hot to make soup ................ found another use for the beans...

r



7778617610_972e8cafa7_c.jpg
 
Are lentils considered beans?

But anyway it reminds me of pharmaceutical pills for some reason.
 
You should have seen the look on the pharmacists face when I asked for a Single Hypodermic Syringe - the largest he has...... He asked what I was going to inject, and I said .. "Oh, just Glycerine"..

r
 
Extraordinarily interesting picture. It may not be in my best interest for the Photo-of-the-Month contest ...but you are nom-i-nated.

Jeez those beans are cool under the (water?)...buit now I'm thinking about all the other interesting objects you could submerge and photograph in this way. Lots of interesting possibilities. This shot reminds me a lot of last months POM winner...for obvious reasons, if you recall the winning image.
 
Extraordinarily interesting picture. It may not be in my best interest for the Photo-of-the-Month contest ...but you are nom-i-nated.

Jeez those beans are cool under the (water?)...buit now I'm thinking about all the other interesting objects you could submerge and photograph in this way. Lots of interesting possibilities. This shot reminds me a lot of last months POM winner...for obvious reasons, if you recall the winning image.

Thanks, .. really appreciate that !! - Actually, I raised a piece of glass on 4 paper cups and slid a saucer of beans under the glass - used the Hypo-needle to place round drops of glycerine on the
glass, and positioned the camera over the drops.......... Instead of focusing on the beans through the glass, I focused on the drops. This put the beans OOF and the drops magnifyed them.. Just trying for a shot that I can fill in a space for the County Fair later this month -

Thanks again for the Nom..... :D

r
 
Long time no see...I'd bean meaning to ask how you'd bean lately...

(shoot me!)

Nice shot!
 
Saw the pic in the pic of the month thread; AWESOME PIC! I am glad you mentioned how you did it, as I plan to try this technique myself (they DO say that copying is the greatest form of flattery, right?); I hope you don't mind!
 
Wow thats a really cool shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom