Awesome Photoshops

I liked the where's waldo one. lol. I couldn't find him at first.

I liked #2 the most.

Back to the Future...lol.

the one with the moon I dind't get at first. I was like is it the shadows? then I show it to my brother and he tells me that there are two light sources, one from the sun and one from the moon causing two shadows. And then i'm like, isn't this supposed to be on the moon? lol.

the one with the moon I dind't get at first. I was like is it the shadows? then I show it to my brother and he tells me that there are two light sources, one from the sun and one from the moon causing two shadows. And then i'm like, isn't this supposed to be on the moon? lol.

No object on the moon casts two shadows.

No object on the moon casts two shadows.

Look at the sky (or what's in it).

Yep, saw that. But Jaszek at least to me seemed to imply that he saw multiple shadows from a single object in that photo, which is incorrect.

I see what he's taking about, only on the shadow of the flag pole though. Not sure if that was added in too (why would it have been?), or if it's just an illusion...

Yea I ment the shadow of the flag pole. It goes to the right while the rest goes to the left. Butthey butsed it on Mythbusters about being shot in a studio so the shadows are real. :p

Most reactions

Back