B&W Portraits for CC

tjones8611

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are few photos from a session last weekend I would like to get some feedback on. From working with them in LR and CS5 for so long, perhaps too long, Im not certain how I feel about them. Let me know what you guys think please, and be as critical as you like.

5617899050_b42e3781b5_z.jpg

5617313955_1837e7181e_z.jpg

5617899270_3d8af770f7.jpg

To be honest, I don't like them. Way, way, wayyyyy over-processed. How about posting the original images for comparison?

I like the last one...but sure about how I feel about the other two. Number 2 bothers me for some reason because it seems like it has a white-ish film over it...like looking out through eye-boogers in the morning. ;) I would opt to have number two be in color. IMHO

With the right post processing, number could be really nice.

Thanks for the responses....My gut seemed to be telling me they were over processed, Photoshop has a way of pulling me in to deep at times :)

#1 was taken at an unflattering angle. It makes the proportions of her body look a little out of wack.
Yep and over processed. Remember in most cases less is more......=) You have a beautiful girl there, Let us see her for what she really is.

I think what hurts #1 for me are the drops of water on her shirt.

The last one is probably the best.
I agree with the other comments that they are a bit to over processed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back