What's new

Baby Yoga

diGIgirl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 19, 2006
Messages
105
Reaction score
7
Location
GTA ON, Canada
I did a photoshoot of this little one and he was cracking me up wth all his little stretches and yoga moves!

fun times i tell ya!

babyworkout_web.jpg



n---->:lmao:
 
Wow, such a great shot! So cute! I really like the color of the shot too, so clean, sort of get that feeling of innocence and purity. Really cool:mrgreen:
Cheers!
 
awww, how cute! Sweet expression and SUCH a great baby-pose! :lol: I really love the lighting here. :thumbup:
 
I really enjoy shooting little ones (humm that sounds bad! :-P )

..haha but ya, kids are so pure and innocent and u never really know what there going to do! If you have a little patience there great subjects!


n------>:lmao:
 
Great capture!
And the expression is like 'Look what I can do' :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom