Bacon Causes Cancer

I dunno, I think I miss cigarettes more than I miss bacon. Not that I'm planning to return to either one. It's been about 25 years since my last piece of bacon.

people actually made salads from stuff that they grew their ownselves, right up outta the ground...they still DIED.
In fact, most of them died even younger than the average person today. So maybe all those chemicals and processing crap is actually PRESERVING us longer. :D

Medicine and the abundance of food, is what make us live longer if it wasn't for drugs infections and viruses would wipe out billions.

Y'know, everyone is right. No one is going to get out of this alive, so why give a crap about anything at all?
And I just saw this article: Report: Human DNA found in hot dogs

Enjoy your soylent dogs, everyone! ;)

70% of our DNA is found in bananas

And the point is? Sharing a certain amount of common DNA with another living organism is not the same thing as finding human DNA in highly-processed food. And it's 50% shared DNA, not 70%.

And the point is? Sharing a certain amount of common DNA with another living organism is not the same thing as finding human DNA in highly-processed food. And it's 50% shared DNA, not 70%.

:eek: Dammit, Lenny. Couldja at least waited till this afternoon with this, ie, till AFTER I had my second cuppa joe? (I looked for the old puke smiley, but apparently it didn't make the conversion!) :lol:

And if coffee is ever discovered to cause cancer, that's it. I'm throwing in the towel!

:eek: Dammit, Lenny. Couldja at least waited till this afternoon with this, ie, till AFTER I had my second cuppa joe? (I looked for the old puke smiley, but apparently it didn't make the conversion!) :lol:

And if coffee is ever discovered to cause cancer, that's it. I'm throwing in the towel!
So, that human DNA came from hair and probably a few missing fingers?

To be honest, I'm just as horrified at the snouts and entrails that make up the rest of the hot dog :048:

Last edited:
Interesting. two things that are not carcinogenic is benzyl acetate, which is found in many essential oils and "crude oil". So next time, rather than taking a bath with water, use crude oil, and afterwards don't forget to dump the dirty crude oil in your back yard.

That makes perfect sense :)

==> The one thing that does NOT cause cancer is...

Screenshot 2015-10-27 14.17.03.png

Screenshot 2015-10-27 14.16.45.png

I smoked cigarettes for 35 years.

Telling me that bacon causes cancer isn't really likely to shake me up too much.

Y'know, everyone is right. No one is going to get out of this alive, so why give a crap about anything at all?
And I just saw this article: Report: Human DNA found in hot dogs

Enjoy your soylent dogs, everyone! ;)

70% of our DNA is found in bananas

I missed read your post :apologetic:

Most reactions

Back