What's new

Barred Owl Video Nikon D4s

Neat capture Mike. I liked the 'stretch'
On my 7000, the microphone is near the motor, so I hear the movement of lens when focusing. Did you leave this on manual?
Sorry to make this a 'how to' but the few videos I have shot, don't play back smooth on my laptop, any thoughts?
 
Once I am focused on a stationary subject, I usually set the lens to manual. I also use the Nikon ME-1 Stereo Microphone when shooting video. I never noticed any movement noise from the lens when shooting.
I use a Zoom H1 as well in case the Nikon microphone doesn't pick up enough audio.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom