be honest :)

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok... now it's my turn to ask difficult questions and to let you know more about... yourselves and the rest of tpf crew :)

so... how did your parents react when you for the first time wanted to spend a few days away with your girlfriend or boyfriend? How old where you?? :)

I think my Dad was just happy I wasn't gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I never had that problem...never had a serious boyfriend til I was out on my own, and I could do whatever I damn well pleased. :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
I never had that problem...never had a serious boyfriend til I was out on my own, and I could do whatever I damn well pleased. :mrgreen:

I'm full of envy!

Unimaxium said:
I still need to find a girlfriend. :( Anyone wanna help me out? :lol:

You'll find one...besides you're young, you'll have plenty of time. :hugs:

core_17 said:

This applies to me too. :D

I remember the first time I took a girlfriend to a concert out of town...her parents were so worried and set some strict rules. We were a little late getting back to where we we staying...but everything turned out OK.

After the first or second time, usually parents tend to relax and trust that you will be OK. It's that first time that you have to set a good example.

Yeah. I think my parents were happy I wasn't home....if you know what I mean.

....*shudders*

Well personally I was an emacipated minor at the age of 15 and even before that my parents had little if any control over what I decided to do.........My poor parents went through some grief over me I tell ya! I made it up to them later in life though....really I did!!! : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back