W wmc1117 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 21, 2008 Messages 105 Reaction score 0 Dec 13, 2009 #1 I was just curious what everyone uses to clean their sensor and lenses? What are some good inexpensive ways to clean?
I was just curious what everyone uses to clean their sensor and lenses? What are some good inexpensive ways to clean?
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #2 -Blower -Cloth(s) -Spray. All you need.
G gsgary Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2008 Messages 16,143 Reaction score 3,004 Location Chesterfield UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #3 Jetwash
Montana TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 1,533 Reaction score 0 Location Eastern Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #4 Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
Atlas77 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 26, 2008 Messages 719 Reaction score 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #5 I wish I could do that! :meh:
Montana TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 1,533 Reaction score 0 Location Eastern Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #6 LOL, even if I could I am not so sure I would.