What's new

bit different...what do you think?

meg27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
116
Reaction score
5
Location
Chichester
Hi,
When i got on the train to go to london it was a beautiful blue sky, but when i arrived it had turned into a typical dull grey miserable day...
So i had to try and find another focus of my photos.
These are very different to what i normally shoot.....i'm not too sure really but let me know what you think.
The geese are a bit of a comedy photo!

lock1.jpg




blue-door1.jpg





PICT0034edit.jpg




thanks for looking.
 
I'm with Meg - #2 is great. I also like #1 a lot as well!

Rob
 
#2 :thumbup:
I'd like to see #1 in b/w. Maybe with a little tighter crop?
 
#2 is awesome, and I like the bird shot as well. Keep on trying things differently :)
 
photo gal said:
Oh I really really love the second shot! : )
:thumbup: same here! Second shot is really amazing! :thumbup:
 
thanks everyone!
thats my first really good feeback since i've been posting! So maybe i should stick with trying to do things differently!
Thanks again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom