Bit of a shocker...

The new look is very pretty...must be a major change though, for sure. Hey...think of how FAST it'll dry after you wash your hair--no more waiting around for three hours...shower,shampoo, ready to roll before you know it!!!

@ PERFECTLYFLAWED: Well, I guess I'm not officially 42 until Nov. 11th. If it's any consolation, I sure don't ACT my age but man do I feel it, lol!!

Wow, You've got some balls cutting all your hair off! :biglaugh: My hairs just passed my ass and It gets on my damn nerves.. id love to cut it.. but i think id have a heart attack , HAHA!

Seriously though, it looks AMAZING! love it! :thumbup:

So in re: to locks of love. When my mother cut of her 46 inches of a pony tail ( Yes, 46 inches...lol) Thick, naturally curly, untouched by dyes. Locks of love practically fought the beauty parlor for it--who wanted to sell it for resell for wigs... she finally got it to locks of love, and they adored her long ass pony tail and were very grateful. I dont see why they would deny your hair unless its like super chemically fried and crunchy?!...

Id give Locks of Love a call, and bypass the beautician.

I can't donate it :)(). It's color treated over bleached. That is what the disqualifier is.

The "on my nerves" is why I cut it. My desk I work at is an L shaped table. My office chair lines up perfectly with it so it just barely fits under. When I turn to get up, sometimes I forget to adjust my hair so when I try and stand, I discovered, quite painfully, that my hair had been locked firmly between the back of the chair and underside of the table and the force of me trying to stand up usually resulted in me falling back down and was quite painful.

Your mom sounds like my grandmother. I saw my grandma with her hair down, 4 years ago, for the first time in my life. She had a wide curl at the bottom of it that caused about 3" to come up off the floor...so her hair is about 5" longer than she is tall! How did your mom adjust to the dratsic change?

@ PERFECTLYFLAWED: Well, I guess I'm not officially 42 until Nov. 11th. If it's any consolation, I sure don't ACT my age but man do I feel it, lol!!

Wow, You've got some balls cutting all your hair off! :biglaugh: My hairs just passed my ass and It gets on my damn nerves.. id love to cut it.. but i think id have a heart attack , HAHA!

Seriously though, it looks AMAZING! love it! :thumbup:

So in re: to locks of love. When my mother cut of her 46 inches of a pony tail ( Yes, 46 inches...lol) Thick, naturally curly, untouched by dyes. Locks of love practically fought the beauty parlor for it--who wanted to sell it for resell for wigs... she finally got it to locks of love, and they adored her long ass pony tail and were very grateful. I dont see why they would deny your hair unless its like super chemically fried and crunchy?!...

Id give Locks of Love a call, and bypass the beautician.

I can't donate it :)(). It's color treated over bleached. That is what the disqualifier is.

The "on my nerves" is why I cut it. My desk I work at is an L shaped table. My office chair lines up perfectly with it so it just barely fits under. When I turn to get up, sometimes I forget to adjust my hair so when I try and stand, I discovered, quite painfully, that my hair had been locked firmly between the back of the chair and underside of the table and the force of me trying to stand up usually resulted in me falling back down and was quite painful.

Your mom sounds like my grandmother. I saw my grandma with her hair down, 4 years ago, for the first time in my life. She had a wide curl at the bottom of it that caused about 3" to come up off the floor...so her hair is about 5" longer than she is tall! How did your mom adjust to the dratsic change?

Ah, thats a bummer. But maybe keep it then?lol i dont know if thats weird or not. :lol:
When my mom cut it she flipped out because originally she didnt want THAT much cut off.. but she snipped it all, then after doing so.. she was in shock and didnt know what to do with herself...
She liked it for about one minute. Then hated it until it grew back. (Guess she did it so that she could say she did it.)
Currently its about down to her knees. LOL when she wheres it down.. people swarm her and tell her shes like Repunsel (sp?) :lmao:

Your hair cut probably took 10-15 years off your looks, i really think it looks good :) Suits you. How are you liking it yourself?

How are you liking it yourself?

I haven't been able to really look at it. Been chained to the desk and computer, today, and had a photo shoot with a client who wouldn't leave, lol. Those get on my nerves but I'm too polite to say anything. It feels different and its cold on my neck with that AC blowing on me but I didn't get my hair caught on anything and that's a first for AGES.

Most reactions

Back