Bitter's Evil School of Photography.

Nope :( :(
poor abused - forgotten moths!!

but you did tell me I would be getting an invite into the EVIL School of Photography and I've been trying to get an E.V.I.L. camera to join! I don't even have liveview!

Invites have been sent. More spring cleaning of the inbox? :lol:

Yeah, a bit too late for you!!!!!! :rofl:

Ah hell, first 250 to PM will get a spot in the tech school.

:playball:

Naw you're safe this time - invites don't go into the pm box ;)

however one managing tip that I have picked up from another site - send people a pm when something major happens in the group (eg the weekly task and the posting of the threads to be talked about and such) it helps to wake people up and remind them to check the socail group

however one managing tip that I have picked up from another site - send people a pm when something major happens in the group (eg the weekly task and the posting of the threads to be talked about and such) it helps to wake people up and remind them to check the socail group

But isn't that the responsibility of the student, to remember to come to class? :lol:

But isn't that the responsibility of the student, to remember to come to class? :lol:
As a teacher (tech classes at a local technical college and as a TA at a traditional college), I can only say, "BAH-HAH!! Hoo-Boy, have you got some learnin' ahead of you!".

And with that out of my system...

Yes, it is the responsibility of the student, but that doesn't mean that they'll take it and follow through. Also, real life intrudes when they're paying for classes they have to physically attend, it can only intrude further for online classes that are free and voluntary.

Heck, I'm a responsible person and real life managed to intrude to the point that I held up the "World Through One Crappy Lens" project...

That said, I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing the fruits of this effort! I wanna see pics!

My philosophy is, if you want something bad enough, you'll do what you have to do to get it. If not, well then...

Anyhow, there is a little button you can use to "Subscribe" to the group, which I guess will send out alerts to new posts.

The Social Group functions are so messed up. You can't even use the "quote" tags in them. WHY?!

probably because they never get used much so missing things are never noticed ;)
they did get messed around at one point though - I recall the word limits was very low - only took moment for the mods to fix though so send them a note about it

I have been involved with a few other forums...this one is new to me, just as being more serious about photography is also just budding.

I will be following this group to help me understand how you all function together in a project such as Bitter has developed. I am extremely interested in how this all works...

Bitter
I completely understand how a process such as this can possibly become more involved than first imagined, especially with such an interest from the forum members.
Good luck to you and the group, I hope you all succeed!!!

P.S.
I am also an instructor, have been for the last 9 years. You are so correct that the instructor learns from teaching.

The Photographic School of Technical Dominants?
PSTD LOL

It's free.
No license fees.
Or strings, even!

So you are gonna give it a go?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back