What's new

Bitter's Evil School of Photography.

It's very generous of you to give your time to these students. Sorry I wasn't chosen, but I look forward to following their progress here in the forum. Good luck to everyone.
 
I can't wait to see the progress and to learn from watching the posts and reading the feedback.
I think this is a great thing you are doing, Bitter. I hope this becomes a regular part of the forum.
 
I got lucky! Can't wait till it starts, how come I havn't seen any of the other lucky 7 posting?
 
...some of you couldn't follow directions...


Sonova... I should have re-read the instructions before submitting... I must have gotten too excited because I left out a key part of the application.

I'll just keep telling myself I would have gotten chosen otherwise haha. I feel like such a loser after realising my mistake. :lmao:
 
I'm working on the Social Group now. Should be soon. :thumbup:

I can't believe this thread has been viewed 2,200+ times. :shock:

No, Pharmakon, that comment didn't apply to you. Relax.
 
I wish everybody would have taken their own pictures and submit them into this thread, that would really complete the "reality show" feel. Lols!
 
I really want to do "The Next Top Photographer" challenge. Twenty contestants, voted off each week, by the forum members, or possibly "hand picked" judges. I need to come up with some catch phrases, like "You are IN, you can leave the runway" or "you are out, sashay away." This could be fun. It would go in the "challenges" forum though.

I really don't see the need for people to post their pictures here. It will only make people question my decisions even more. Let it be. Besides, most of the pictures have been posted here in the past, sooooo.....
 
I'm not really worked up about anything... other than the realization that I missed a rather pertinent detail of the application. The second part of my post was meant to be a joke (hence the :lmao: but I understand that the intended tone of written word isn't always apparent)
 
Last edited:
I think somebody should start up a technical school. Their are plenty of people who need a better understanding of "proper exposure" and how to achieve it. Dominantly?...:sexywink:
 
:lol: oh crap.

I was reading though, reading through, then did a double take when I saw my name.

I wouldn't mind doing something, I'm just apprehensive about the "responsibility" much like you're probably experienced/ thought about.
 
Wait was there something in the application that said don't waffle on.... :blushing:


heh anyways looking forward to this :D- though I'm also worried (I've not seen a moth in ages!)
 
Dom, I am apprehensive, but it's too late now, huh? :lmao:
I didn't mean to single you out, but you have made all those threads...It might be rewarding to help people in small groups, in a more focusd setting...

Overread.
NO WAFFLES!

Did I tell you that you won't need your moths?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom