Sorry, I closed the application early. If this goes well, I will do it again.
If I find it not as time consuming, maybe I will start a second group midway through the first. One thought is that I don't want to innundate the forum with so many CC threads of basically the same subject matter.
I won't be posting images from the applications. I won't be giving the criteria for acceptance. Each person was looked at as having different things to learn or even offer the group. I think I have a good mix of beginners, and those that know how to work their camera and are looking for a creative challenge. I only hope that everyone comes away with something from this.
I think there has been some confusion. Members of the group will be given a project. I will discuss the main element of the project, and each member will be posting the results in their own CC thread here on the forum. Each member has to then CC each others work. There will however be a discussion thread IN the group, for any questions, help, guidance, etc, for each project.
I am experiencing some back pain right now, so I haven't been able to get the discussion group set up appropraitely. I will send PM's of acceptance, and then wait for an invite to the group.