What's new

boeing feild and Ranier

boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
2
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was going to be a throw away but I figured Id use it to practice making a photo look old.
What do you think?

oldranier.jpg
 
Not so boring... I like it!


Oh, B-o-e-i-n-g... ;) As in the Space Shuttle and International Space Station; Boeing. Oops. :D

Anyway, interesting image... I like it.
 
I think the treatment worked out the way you wanted, I thought it was old at first glance.

Could you also post the original so that we could see the difference?
 
I really like it, thanks for sharing!
 
I tend to look foward to your posts because I think you are one of the Meisters on this forum with respect to post processing. I feel a bit amiss or maybe ambivalent about this one. The grainy-ness seems to work in the sky, but I don't see it throughout which would seem more appropiate. I think that maybe it's the grainy-ness that shows up between the tree-line and the bottom of the slopes of the mountain that has the void that makes it seem disjointed. The white specs (2x) to the left of the mountain seem to be just floating about and not contributing. I like the sepia tone. Sorry I can't be more help or hinderance.
 
Wow.....great shot at first i though it was a very old picture......great post processing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom