Boudoir - do you think women prefer female photographers?

Newest Numbers:

36 Female
3 Male
6 Either

And the newest response that I'm allowed to share:

"I guess it would depend on the photographer's work, and how well we get along when we meet. So I guess my answer is either, just depends on how we get along."

But seriously... dudes shoot nudes and boudoir stuff all the time... and somehow the REST of them are getting by :sexywink: So I really think that if you're work is good and your personality is cool and reassuring, you'll find clients who like working with you :)

Thank you again, Emily! :D

Well, I'll consider it -hope my assistant never tell me: "Listen, that raging husband with a gun in the corner is waiting for you, isn't he?" :( :lol:

Thank you again, Emily! :D

Well, I'll consider it -hope my assistant never tell me: "Listen, that raging husband with a gun in the corner is waiting for you, isn't he?" :( :lol:

:lol:

I would hope any client would know better than to choose to shoot with a male photographer if her husband's stipulation is that he should be standing in the corner with a gun. :lmao: I think those are clients you can *afford* not to work with! :biglaugh:

..."She also gave out a goody bag of make-up at the end of the shoot. It was a nice surprise. I don't see a man doing that.
tongue0020.gif
"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Who could imagine.

[FONT=&quot]Just because some of us prefer to shoot sexy boudoir with female photographers, doesn't mean all like. Many women said they'd have a preference a male because guys know what guys like.[/FONT]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back