Boxing shots

Crimsonandwhite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, here is one of my favorites from Friday night. These 2 guys were going at it and the guy closest to me just got a fierce hook to the jaw and went down and was being counted down. How did I do?

Details f/4.5 1/125th ISO 1000

ChangKnockdownSmall.jpg

I'd say under the circumstances, you did very well. Did you give any thought to using your 50mm 1.7 here? The two-stop advantage and shallower DoF would have taken these images from good to great.

I'd say under the circumstances, you did very well. Did you give any thought to using your 50mm 1.7 here? The two-stop advantage and shallower DoF would have taken these images from good to great.

I was so excited about that stinking new lens I never even thought of that. That would be why I am posting my pics in the beginner forum :) I am learning from my mistakes though! Learn something new everyday. Chalk it up as a lesson learned...

I was so excited about that stinking new lens I never even thought of that. That would be why I am posting my pics in the beginner forum :) I am learning from my mistakes though! Learn something new everyday. Chalk it up as a lesson learned...
That's what it's all about and why I spend so much time here; always something to learn. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back