What's new

Boxstoberfest!

Thanks guys! :D
Today I'm going to get more "web-ready" to show y'all! :)

Also, one thing I didn't tell y'all is that the last day of the show when we all had a huge dinner together, there was a huge screen in the seating area. Earlier in the day a guy gathered all the cards from the digi cams and downloaded them all into his laptop. He played them randomly onto the screen, it was really awesome to have all the photos up onto the screen! :D

There are a lot of different stories, I'm sure I'll get around to telling y'all all of them sometime! :lol:

Thanks again!
-Chris
 
Great shots Littleman. Really dig the black and white diner shot.
 
Thanks Chiller!
Here's another one I found that I thought was cool...
3267-075557.jpg


That's my dad's car with the plane that AIRIC said JonMikal would be interested in. (I think...) :)
I don't really know my planes as good as I probably should... :lol:
 
JonMikal said:
ah, is that a 'gipsy rose lee'?
not sure what you're talking about there... :)

Here's another one of that plane. :D
3267-075750.jpg
 
A few silver Boxsters. :)
3267-080004.jpg
 
Here's one... :)
3267-080208.jpg
 
This is the last one I'll post for a while... I guess I should actually do some school. ;)
3267-153528.jpg


Hope you like this second load of pics. :)
Comments are welcome! :)

-Chris
 
bump, for those who haven't seen this thread. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom