Breaking The Limitations of Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never gave you any orders or requests to do anything, I never once instructed you or anyone else to do anything on this forum. I'm qualified to speak about suppression of truth and people blindly following traditions because i've been on numerous protests and I run my own talkshow that deals with these subjects. I make podcasts that encourage people to quit their mundane jobs and pursue other more important goals. I like to empower people to master their own lives, have you ever listened to the David Icke weekly podcasts on the power of mindfulness? Well it's basically breaking free from the chains of structure and seeing the bigger picture of life in general. You weren't put on this planet to work 9 to 5 all day everyday and you don't have to.

I'll reiterate the question for you.

What are your qualifications?

If that wasn't clear enough, I'll repeat it.

Didn't catch it? Here it is again:

You can't judge a human being from a piece of paper with a grade on it, you just can't do that. Society does that and from that we become lost and out of touch. I have ran my own talkshow that was very successful and continues to be so, it ranked number 1 on The Art of Manliness forums for a week and it attracted a lot of guests. I had a Sasquatch investigator on and a paranormal investigator. I doubt you have your own show and I doubt you would ever have the resources or drive to create one, the true qualifications do not come from exams on paper (That is societies views of success) True success comes from the person perusing his or her own goals and smashing them completely. Being happy, healthy and productive stems from following ones heart not following another ones orders.

Since there hasn't been any real discussion of photography in the last half-dozen or more pages, I've moved the topic to a more appropriate location.

The round file?
I said a MORE appropriate location, not the MOST appropriate location. Please. Try and keep up.

:p

Just so we get back on track, the "Photography" is actually incidental to this voyage of discovery. I am quite confident that the OP will (as most of us did) finally figure out the script thing. Josh, I'll make this suggestion. Print out this thread and then put it away somewhere. In about ten years, pull it back out again and read it. I think you will see what we're trying to tell you (and obviously not successfully so far). That's OK. You may not yet have all the tools in the tool-chest to fully get what we're talking about. But it does take time and some life experience for this to become relevant. And it is brave of you to show us where you are in this evolving voyage of (self) discovery.

pizap.com14231813025852.jpg

Yup. All that.

.....I have ran my own talkshow that was very successful and continues to be so, it ranked number 1 on The Art of Manliness forums for a week and it attracted a lot of guests. I had a Sasquatch investigator on and a paranormal investigator......

So does that automatically put you in the top tier of journalistic circles?

.......I doubt you have your own show and I doubt you would ever have the resources or drive to create one,.....

I am, however, a rather successful electrical contractor. And I doubt YOU are one either, and I doubt YOU will ever have the resources to become one. So what does that say about you? Can I label you as a 'vanilla Lamat follower' simply because you can't troubleshoot a 'vanilla' 3-way switch? Have you missed out on the glory, passion, power, truth, freedom and self-expression because you've never installed a 2500-amp 277/480 three-phase generator in a hospital?

Well guess what.... I have followed my own path, which does not include having my own 'show'. I guess that makes me vanilla, doesn't it?

.....I have ran my own talkshow that was very successful and continues to be so, it ranked number 1 on The Art of Manliness forums for a week and it attracted a lot of guests. I had a Sasquatch investigator on and a paranormal investigator......

So does that automatically put you in the top tier of journalistic circles?

.......I doubt you have your own show and I doubt you would ever have the resources or drive to create one,.....

I am, however, a rather successful electrical contractor. And I doubt YOU are one either, and I doubt YOU will ever have the resources to become one. So what does that say about you? Can I label you as a 'vanilla Lamat follower' simply because you can't troubleshoot a 'vanilla' 3-way switch? Have you missed out on the glory, passion, power, truth, freedom and self-expression because you've never installed a 2500-amp 277/480 three-phase generator in a hospital?

Well guess what.... I have followed my own path, which does not include having my own 'show'. I guess that makes me vanilla, doesn't it?
Maybe french vanilla....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back