C&C and advice both are appreciated! Thanks!

KenkelsImages said:
Well, I would love to agree with you in that aspect. But actually had one person apologize to me for being rude. Soooo with that being said. Thank you for the simulator, I will certainly try that. And good luck with taking off your training wheels. This is a very rewarding industry. Both in the good feeling you get, and the way people look at or see your work! :)
Like my weight trainer always says, "You only gain muscle by working on your weak points".

That's very true! Thank you for your help, and thank you the most for being kind about it!

cgipson1 said:
But if you DONT know the basics.. even having a TOP of the line $6000 PRO camera wont keep you from turning out crap! :)

Lol if you are offering a $6k camera, my hand is raised high in the sky. now back to the debate.

No.. that one is for ME! :)

You could have spent three times as much on a camera and lens, and it won't help you take better pictures until you understand things like the exposure triangle. Just sayin'...
You should have spent 9 times as much on the camera and lens, learn the exposure triangle and still not put out adequate pictures. The pose with the lady lying on the ground is exceedingly unflattering and most of the samples here are out of focus. Those that are in focus have the eyes out of focus. The Nikon 50/1.4G does have focus shift issues, like every AF f/1.4 lens out there. You have to either shoot at 1.4 or stop it down to f/4 to work around it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back