What's new

Camera Bag Suggestions

cleary71

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I currently am looking for a smaller camera bag, I already have a Tamrac backpack that comes close to holding everything, but I am looking for a smaller one that will hold the camera body and about 3 lenses. I was hoping to get a few suggestions if you have one like this and are happy with it.
Thanks!
 
What type of bag are you looking for?
 
I have Canon Deluxe Gadget Bag 10EG, and I'm very pleased.
 
I have a Domke F2, and it works great. Holds my four lenses, a flash, my body, and some extra's. A great little shoulder bag.

Regards,
Jake
 
Like a lot of things, choosing the 'right' bag is largely a personal choice.

For example, do you want another backpack style bag...maybe with extra storage? Do you want a shoulder style bag that allows for quick access to your gear? What about a sling style bag, which is a hybrid of those two? Maybe a belt system?
 
I think I am leaning towards a shoulder or sling or hybrid bag. I do like the looks of the Domke F2 that D-B-J suggested.
 
Which Tamrac backpack do you have now?
 
Tamrac system 3 is a shoulder bag for smallish money (35 euro which is approx 40 dollars me thinks). It holds a 50D gripped with a 55-250 attached + 3 other lenses, and has velcro moveable insides so you could change to fit your flash. There is also front compartment for cards, filters, a pen etc and a small compartment on inner top cover. It also has asmall compartment aft with a lowe zip that can be opened so if your travelling it can be slotted through trolley handles on suitcases.I like it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom