Camera for Beginner

i have a n55 as my first camera (i didnt have enough money for the next one up) but i like it only thing i dont like is the lense but meh i can deal with it

If you are willing to give up the auto-focus, motor wind, and auto-exposure modes there are hundreds of older, mechanical 35mm SLRs regularly available for under $50 that will take just as good photographs as the cameras on your list.

I recommend the Ricoh KR-5. It usually costs less than $30 used. Very similar to the Pentax K1000; it takes K mount lenses. I used one for several years before I sold it to a friend who is still using it today. Save your money for film and processing, or a digital camera.

I too have the K2. It is a very good camera for under $200 with a 28-90mm lens. If you are beginner try not to get too used to the aut o features though.
They do a very good job but you should always be in control of your camera.
I've also had a Pentax ME super. Great little older camera. Should be able to find one pretty cheap.
Good luck.

The camera should be here by monday or tuesday and to those posting suggestions on cameras to buy its too late I have already bought it.

the camera arrived today in excellent condition but it has no manual can anybody give me a website with free manuals for my canon rebel k2

Most reactions

New Topics

Back