Camera for YouTube videos with 1080p+60fsp - prefer compact

do you understand the concept of editing right You frame yourself from your waist up in shot 1(camR) do what you need to do pan the camera to shot 2 (camera L) and do what you do. Nobody gives a crap about the walk in the middle that sh*t would hit the floor in an edit booth. But maybe it's me with my elitist attitude who thinks like this or maybe it's anybody with godda*mn sense would. And in all honesty I see your point which is do it lazy and not properly! Its not rocket science! Here is a challenge Go buy a 4k camera for 4the budget of $450 and then get a mic cause you cant make videos without that and also get lights because they will be needed too!

Do you understand the concept of NEEDING to pan the scene?
This is where you fail miserably. You believe YOUR way is the ONLY way things need to be done. Sorry, but the world does not revolve around YOU and your holier-than-thou attitude.

You can swear at me all you want. It merely makes you look the fool that you are.

Congratulations. You're now on my
ingore5-1.gif
list. You are not worthy of any more of my time.
oh no not some morons ignore list.... NOOOOOOOOOO what will I ever do!

do you understand the concept of editing right You frame yourself from your waist up in shot 1(camR) do what you need to do pan the camera to shot 2 (camera L) and do what you do. Nobody gives a crap about the walk in the middle that sh*t would hit the floor in an edit booth. But maybe it's me with my elitist attitude who thinks like this or maybe it's anybody with godda*mn sense would. And in all honesty I see your point which is do it lazy and not properly! Its not rocket science! Here is a challenge Go buy a 4k camera for 4the budget of $450 and then get a mic cause you cant make videos without that and also get lights because they will be needed too!

Do you understand the concept of NEEDING to pan the scene?
This is where you fail miserably. You believe YOUR way is the ONLY way things need to be done. Sorry, but the world does not revolve around YOU and your holier-than-thou attitude.

You can swear at me all you want. It merely makes you look the fool that you are.

Congratulations. You're now on my
ingore5-1.gif
list. You are not worthy of any more of my time.
and if you go back and read my comments the first ones weren't to you at all the were quotes from Magic CC i was responding to. you attacked me first.

Most reactions

Back