What's new

Cameras phones and frustration

redbourn

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
476
Reaction score
36
Location
Nazaré, Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's so much more difficult to shoot with a camera and lighting.
Than with a phone.
Not even sure anymore which of these two photos is better.
They were shot a day apart.
You kind of go blind with them after playing for a while, or I do anyway.
To me, some things look better in one and some in the other.
Never imagined the pit that I would be going into when I decided to shoot the photos for my book.
But am starting to enjoy the pit ;-)

* I remembered not to try and post fotos using Chrome.
text-chicken cabbage and rice.webp
phone-chicken- cabbage.webp
 
The lighting isn't the same for both, so that spoils the comparison, but I sure do like the one shot with a camera better.
 
The lighting isn't the same for both, so that spoils the comparison, but I sure do like the one shot with a camera better.

Thanks, and especially because the camera one took a lot more effort.

The shots had pretty much the same lighting but different lenses.

I had to crop the camera one to approximate the phone one.
 
Yup the camera one is much better than the phone. Far more detail and dynamic range.
 
I find it much harder to shoot with a phone. I can't even hold the damn thing still!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom