Can someone help me with this baby?

Rebekah5280

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a picture from my first official baby shoot. My question is, the baby's leg is really purple. I just changed programs from PhotoImpact to PSE9. Can someone give me advise on how to correct this?

252408_205817466120269_194246530610696_464405_3580811_n.jpg

You could decrease the hue saturation level in the photo. On my monitor it appears a tad cool, if you shot raw you could warm it up a bit. I like warm pinky tones to skin.

Yeah, me too. I'm not done with it at all, I'm just trying to figure out how to get rid of the purple in PSE9. I tried creating a layer and messing around with hue/sat, but I couldn't get it to match the rest of the baby's skin tone. I was wondering if the was a diferent way to correct it?

you can paint the leg when in quick mask with a soft brush to match the softness of the edge of the leg. exit quick mask and adjust color using color balance till it matches the skin color. fine tune with levels.

I worked on it a little using bianni's method.. maybe this will help. I also took out a lot of yellow in the background, tweaked the exposure and softened the skin tones.

9svwn6.jpg

I love that you took out the yellow. Mom had a bright yellow diaper cover on her and it lit up my background yellow. I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I just gave her the image in color and in B&W. You couldn't really tell there was anything wrong in the B&W version. :)

The leg is much better too! I really appreciate you taking the time to adjust my picture.

TY for the help!

Most reactions

Back