What's new

Can You Hear Me Now?

Richard

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, he is an attempt to be a real photographer. Today was the first day I was able to take some pictures by myself, no wife and no child to watch just me and my camera. What do you think?

WEBCPCC-138-600X870.jpg
 
I like it too. Nice eye; all that empty space works well. Now, if only the phone was red, not blue!
I agree with ariadne, B/W might be nice, just to see the difference.
I tried punching up the contrast and converting it for you, I hope you don't mind.

webcpcc138600x870xs5.jpg


I like them both, though. It's mostly a matter of opinion-- on if you like B/W or not. But it bothers me that the phone booth wasn't red. For some odd reeason. :-P
 
Ya that was my first idea actually but when I went to b/w my wife quickly said she preferred the color one, and I guess I kinda started feeling the same. But I didn't get the b/w as good as you did, I'm still trying to figure out which way is the best to make it b/w in Photoshop.

But I agree with you they both look nice just a matter of taste.
 
I like the composition. Could have been a little sharper but nothing that can't be done in Photoshop.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom