Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... thunderstorms and extreme downpour for many hours now! :irked:

just my rant for tonight ...

Count drenched sheep?

Actually the best thing you can do if you can't sleep is get up and do something (reading, organizing files etc.) since once you start thinking about not sleeping you don't :lol:

it is not me thinking about not sleeping, it is simply the noise this monsoon-like downpour makes ;) This just keeps me awake.

you should try sleeping out in a tent when it is downpouring and the thunder shakes the ground. That was what I was doing last weekend after walking 32km and needed to walk another 28km the next day :lol:

I like storms, I wish we had some.

Wow, I would love to have cool weather like that.
Take a Tylonel PM. I took it last night to cancel out all the caffeine I drank..

humm......cannot sleep huh, well grab your Canon and a cup of tea and leave the sleep in the house and go get some lightning.

I hope I don't have to explain the canon tea joke....

By some strange quirk of fate, I didn't sleep last night either... AT ALL. Not through choice though. I've now been awake for a straight 30 hours and still have another 4 to do in the office, before I can go home and try to finish off that damned assignment. I'm willing to lay odds that I sleep the sleep of the dead tonight.

By some strange quirk of fate, I didn't sleep last night either... AT ALL. Not through choice though. I've now been awake for a straight 30 hours and still have another 4 to do in the office, before I can go home and try to finish off that damned assignment. I'm willing to lay odds that I sleep the sleep of the dead tonight.

Well, I got around 2-1/2 to 3 hours last night. :S . . . and now I have to go to work. :S It's gonna be a fun day.

went to bed around 230ish and woke up at 5 for work.

lets make a 'late night crew' thread

Most reactions

Back