What's new

Canon 5D question

I know what dof is, but everyone keeps talking about the extra shallow. Is there pictures somewhere that I can view to see the difference between these 2 lenses? Cus I'm just not understanding lol
 
Ah, congrats on the 5D purchase. For a six year old camera, it's still one of the best out there.
 
Ah, congrats on the 5D purchase. For a six year old camera, it's still one of the best out there.

To be fair to the 5D mk I, it's only about 3 1/2-4 years old.
 
Ah, congrats on the 5D purchase. For a six year old camera, it's still one of the best out there.

To be fair to the 5D mk I, it's only about 3 1/2-4 years old.

Yeah, mine's even less than that. But the camera is practically ancient considering how fast camera technology has been moving.
 
Ah, congrats on the 5D purchase. For a six year old camera, it's still one of the best out there.
6 years old? The 5D was introduced in August of 2005 so it's not quite that old yet.
 
Gosh i was hoping not....6 years old seemed a little old but still expensive.
 
Ah, congrats on the 5D purchase. For a six year old camera, it's still one of the best out there.
6 years old? The 5D was introduced in August of 2005 so it's not quite that old yet.

Ah, so it was. My mistake. That's still old by technology's standards.

Gosh i was hoping not....6 years old seemed a little old but still expensive.

It may be old, but it's still expensive because it's still one of the best camera's in its class.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom