Canon 80D Car Absorbtion/Shakieness

newtocanonworld

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

New to this forum and am posting my very first thread on here. :)

I am new to the Canon world and am so excited to start filming and taking beautiful pictures.

My main issue is that I am having some trouble finding the best equipment for filming inside and outside of my car. I want to film my 1994 C4 Vette on windy roads. I've attempted this with my GoPro 3 with my suction cup mounts BUT the film is very very shaky and there's absolutely NO shock absorption. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Also below is a YouTube video of the car mount that I will be using but not really good for the shakiness and shock absorption I am going for.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I have done suction cup mounts on cars with GoPro and other cameras. They usually work out pretty well. Can you give us a sample of the shaky footage so that we can try to find out what might be wrong?

I don't do a lot of video, but when I do I use Video Studio to edit and compile the final video. It has a feature that will stabilize shaky videos although you lose some of the edges. The most important thing is to get the video as stable as possible, but most video production software would have additional stabilization.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back