andrewleephoto
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2011
- Messages
- 117
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Cupertino, CA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I will be taking $150 or best offer. I want to sell this because I have a DSLR now and I can take videos with it. There is nothing wrong with this camcorder other than a few scratches on the metal ring. It doesn't affect the quality or feel of the camcorder at all!
- flash memory (SD cards) storage
- comes with battery, camcorder, strap, remote
- very light and easy to use
original msrp was $300! this is a great price for the camcorder because it is like new except for the scratches mentioned above.
feel free to email me if you have a question!
I'll take the money paypal gifted and I'll ship to you for free.

DSC_6195_01 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6199_01 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6203 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6204 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr
- flash memory (SD cards) storage
- comes with battery, camcorder, strap, remote
- very light and easy to use
original msrp was $300! this is a great price for the camcorder because it is like new except for the scratches mentioned above.
feel free to email me if you have a question!
I'll take the money paypal gifted and I'll ship to you for free.

DSC_6195_01 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6199_01 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6203 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6204 by Andrew Lee Photography, on Flickr