Canon lens help, frustrated

Yeah, but what makes that one work is the distance between the couple and the background. The sharpness focuses our attention on the couple, and there is enough detail in the background to tell a story but not to overshadow the couple.

All that's missing is a couple of suitcases to the side.

Spent all day working on DOF outside with a tape measure too and wrote everything down. Now I want to learn and be a master of LIGHT ;) Very productive day and learning day. Mentally exhausted.....yawn.

Master of Light,eh??? That's gonna' take another week or two...

I don't know.. she managed to learn all about DOF in a single day! I think she could do Master of Light in two days if she really trys! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Man... I missed a really juicy thread with lots of potential for fun... although I did exchange a few PM's with our new MASTER OF DOF! Basically repeated what everyone else said... maybe the repetition got through? :)

I have a strong feeling of deja vu, but Amoment was not so blond.

How about go wide AND still have shallow DOF

p296624997.jpg

What lens are you using for this?

Spent all day working on DOF outside with a tape measure too and wrote everything down. Now I want to learn and be a master of LIGHT ;) Very productive day and learning day. Mentally exhausted.....yawn.

Master of Light,eh??? That's gonna' take another week or two...

I don't know.. she managed to learn all about DOF in a single day! I think she could do Master of Light in two days if she really trys! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Next, Master of the universe!

They look like miniatures.

The Canon 135mm f/2 L does that...it makes people look like miniatures...it's weird...it's a "Canon thing", I guess...

Not the 135L that does that. It is the Brenizer method. I could use the 50mm, 70-200mm.. you name it.

I guess you need to have the word "joke" or "kidding" applied to anything said tongue-in-cheek, right?

I think so derrel hahah.

Do this next time

JK!!

That's pretty sweet, I'd not heard of the Brenizer method. Just read up about it though and it's a really clever idea.. I'm going to have to mess around with it I think :)

That's pretty sweet, I'd not heard of the Brenizer method. Just read up about it though and it's a really clever idea.. I'm going to have to mess around with it I think :)

I actually did it before learning about the Brenizer method hahaah. I did it accidentally. I just wanted the whole building without going wide so I took several frames and stitched them. Damn.. I wish I had been doing this for long time. You would have called it the Usagani method :).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back