Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
69257810.jpg

69257812.jpg

69257813.jpg

69257814.jpg

I drive by this section of land every day to and from Dallas and Mansfield. It's caught my eye lately so I decided to stop and snap a few. These are taken at the intersection of Spur 408 and I-20.

And here's a pano:

69257811.jpg

Except for the 2nd one, they all seem like they are all taken from the same perspective. Try reshooting but from a lower perspective looking up at a yellow or red bush, with the other bushes way out of focus in the background.

Sw1tchFX said:
Except for the 2nd one, they all seem like they are all taken from the same perspective. Try reshooting but from a lower perspective looking up at a yellow or red bush, with the other bushes way out of focus in the background.

Thanks for the tip.

I was pretty much limited to my vantage point as there were semi trucks hurtling past behind me at highway speeds.

You come by this point every day? Maybe TWICE a day? And you could get ANY kind of sky as backdrop? Would you consider a reshoot when the sky is a bit more interesting? For while the colours are absolutely lovely, the sky is utterly boring ... so much so that I would think these are some perfect candidates for a PS-sky-transplant, actually. I am sure you are PS surgeon enough to perform one? ;)

Welllll.

Yes, I pass this spot at least twice a day.

But this isn't exactly a spot to pull over and have a picnic.

These are taken from a highway interchange overpass about 80 feet off the ground. I probably won't ever walk back up there again. I almost got hit several times.

ShutteredEye said:
Welllll.

Yes, I pass this spot at least twice a day.

But this isn't exactly a spot to pull over and have a picnic.

These are taken from a highway interchange overpass about 80 feet off the ground. I probably won't ever walk back up there again. I almost got hit several times.

that is a busy place...my wife works in mansfield as a teacher at dp morris elementary...i lovethe colors!

Quok1mb0 said:
that is a busy place...my wife works in mansfield as a teacher at dp morris elementary...i lovethe colors!

Whoah. What grade does she teach?

That's where my daughter goes to school.

These were taken from the SB Spur 408 to WB I20 overpass.

Wait a minute, is that a hill in TX? ;)

Love the colors. I went on one of those overpass things, don't know which one, Chase would have to tell you and there's no way I would have walked up one for a photo, you're a brave man! :)

the colours in #1 are to die for

Most reactions

New Topics

Back