MrLogic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I was bored. :lol:

3ebf51e6.jpg

Add on.

Here's a brilliant LEICA shooter...futzing around, trying to take a shot with his lens cap still on...so, while Eric Clapton might be a master with a guitar in his hands, his camera-handling skills leave a lot to be desired...

Eric Clapton? No, Lens Scapon | Mail Online

In how far is this going to become a "Photographic Discussion", I wonder?
Isn't this thread primarily designed to post disparaging remarks about celebrities that want to take the odd photo themselves, too? They may be known to a lot of people, but they're only people, too, who can be good in one field and not so good in the other. What is the good in pointing out that they might be lacking in the field of photography? Does saying so make you feel any better?

In how far is this going to become a "Photographic Discussion", I wonder?
Isn't this thread primarily designed to post disparaging remarks about celebrities that want to take the odd photo themselves, too?

I started this thread, and NO, that was not my intention. It's all in good fun. Please leave it open.

I didn't think it belonged in "Off Topic Chat" as it's not "outside the topic of photography."

Leica fanboy Brad Pitt isn't horrible:

Brad Pitt¾µÍ·ÏµÄAngelina Jolie - Éè¿ÍÍø£¨ÊÓ¾õ´´ÒâÉè¼Æ£©

translated:

Google Translate

But you're still not discussing anything at all, just having "good fun" at the expense of others... :scratch:

But you're still not discussing anything at all, just having "good fun" at the expense of others... :scratch:

Not at all. None of my posts in this thread are "at the expense of others."

One of the dictionary definitions of "discuss" is "to talk about." We're "talking about" the cameras celebrities use. It's an interesting topic to some.

cfusionpm was wondering why Beyonce's pop up flash was out. Maybe it was out by mistake... it happens.

a98fec87.jpg

Impossible to tell.

It's not that serious.

Here's a brilliant LEICA shooter...futzing around, trying to take a shot with his lens cap still on...so, while Eric Clapton might be a master with a guitar in his hands, his camera-handling skills leave a lot to be desired...

Eric Clapton? No, Lens Scapon | Mail Online

Easy to do with a rangefinder... given that you can see through the viewfinder even with the cap on. Trust me... I've done it before with my M3 which is even easier to do since there is no meter.

many people who use holga's throw away the lens caps as they frequently leave them on without being aware.

kenny rodgers is another "shooter" , he did use LF

Jamie Lee Curtis, at one time , made a point to use her camera every day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back