What's new

Challenge! Who guesses this one first !

mohit

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
115
Reaction score
10
Location
Noida, India
Ok - the only hint i'm giving here is that this was again taken in my favourite Kashmir. Will give a detailed description only after I've enjoyed the guesses for a couple of days :lmao:
17.jpg
 
a lily pad?

tim


LOL i think mommyof4boys hit the nail on the head :)
 
guys thats something everyone will be able to see but u need to get a wee bit more specific here ! :) why are the lines so crisp etc etc...now here i go giving hints already! No more posting for me in this thread till dayafter :D
 
a leaf w/ water on it.. not sure if its called Tuber or Yam leaf..
 
I think it's a leaf, with a drop of water on it
The lighting gives a crisp look to the leaf, or maybe because the colour of the lines are lighter..
Besides the drop looks metalic.
 
A lotus leaf with its famous effect on water droplets?

(Effect now copied in super-expensive sinks and bathtubs and such...) ?
 
Is it an elephant getting a bath?











J/k---I really like that one...............

I will have to go with.....................leaf with water.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom