What's new

Challenge! Who guesses this one first !

does it start with C? :)
and something that is waterproof? ;)
 
It is a lily pad from underneath the water! w/ an air bubble
 
heyyyyyyy
i know:mrgreen: i know:mrgreen: .....lol lol
i know this one but i wont spoil the fun cause mohit only told me bout it once.....let ppl guess....i remember everything bout his photos even if i see it once....
good shot mohit...
take care guys:thumbup:
 
shhhh.... kunal ! this is better than i expected! Some of ur sense of humour almost had me falling off my chair with laughter! I'm off right now to enjoy a beer on this amazing sunny winter afternoon...Shall come back and burst the bubble. Heh heh! I'm enjoying being the devil. After all born on the date of the devil :)
 
I would say it's some kind of drink, or medicine..

I hope you play when JM gets going with these riddles!

Hmmmm.. possibly a map.. all roads lead to Kashmir??/
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom