What's new

Chinatown Bear

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p671458722-5.jpg
 
What a happy little fella! Did you find him like this?
I wonder what it would look like cropped so it ends at the top of the fence? Might give it an "outside the bars" kinda thing goin on....
 
I really like it by the way lol
 
Thanks PR. Yes, just found it like that.
 
I totally need to get the heck out of the woods and visit the city lol
 
I really like it !!!

You should have asked him to turn his head a little to his left so he was looking into the frame :wink:
 
That homeless dude looks very suspicious...I hope you reported him to the proper authorities. He musta' been up to something nefarious.
 
This is a good way to start my day. Fun photo!
 
Thanks everyone. Winter has really sucked the enthusiasm right out of me. ;)
Nice to hit the streets again.

I totally need to get the heck out of the woods and visit the city lol
​

Urban environments can be very rich photographically, perhaps too rich.
It can be hard to get into, and remain in, a receptive state where you are able to see the things around you.
I like it, but I actually find it exhausting and I can only stay in a creative frame of mind for 3 or 4 hours.
And that includes the hour it can take to get into that state of mind in the first place. ;)
And while I love shoot in the street, I am not a street photographer. If I shoot "street" it's by accident.
I just don't see the world that way, so I don't try.

Very different from the shore or other natural environments where I find it to be less exhausting and more nurturing.
But at the same time less productive from a unique photo opportunity perspective. YMMV.

Thanks again.
 
I know it wasn't intentional, but i like how the building ended right at the vertical for the fence.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom