What's new

Cleaning House, Cheap!!! Cheap!!! Cheap!!!!

popcornbeer-1.gif
 
I bought a bunch of studio stuff from Lowez and he was great to deal with so those giving him a hard time YOU chill. Buy the stuff or move on.
I'd buy that tripod and head right now if I hadn't just bought a hard case. :-(
 
groan said:
I bought a bunch of studio stuff from Lowez and he was great to deal with so those giving him a hard time YOU chill. Buy the stuff or move on.
I'd buy that tripod and head right now if I hadn't just bought a hard case. :-(

Thank you so much, all I am trying to do is sell this equipment and look at the mess. Smh!
 
Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 SOLD!!!
 
Dang, kinda had my eye on that one, oh well. Hopefully when my cash gets right the 17-50 will still be around.
 
Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 Sold!
 
Dang, kinda had my eye on that one, oh well. Hopefully when my cash gets right the 17-50 will still be around.

So much for those hopes..
 
Just wanted to throw out some positive feedback for Lowez. I paid via Paypal about a 1/2hour ago and he just emailed me a photo of the package with confirmtion number. We will see how the lens is when it gets here, but I really have no doubts it will be any less then described. Thanks for the fast communication and advice on things.
 
Just wanted to throw out some positive feedback for Lowez. I paid via Paypal about a 1/2hour ago and he just emailed me a photo of the package with confirmtion number. We will see how the lens is when it gets here, but I really have no doubts it will be any less then described. Thanks for the fast communication and advice on things.

Thank you for the gracious comment, and your estimated delivery Sat 06/09/2012 via USPS.
 
PM Response Sent!
 
Manfrotto 322RC2 Head Sold!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom