What's new

GOING OUT OF HOBBY SALE!!!!

Does it matter how many pictures on the tamron?
 
Hey,

Would you mind PMing me what town your in ? I may be interested in that Tamron 17-50 locally.
 
If you still have the Pelican can I get a price shipped to 28326. You can PM me if you like.
 
Thanks again Photo_Joe.....
Check your Email, I sent you all you shipping info.
 
Last edited:
Zeikos Battery Pack Sold!
 
Prices Reduced!
 
Still available...
 
Wish I had the extra cash so I could pick up that tripod and head. If you happen to be looking to do a trade let me know what you migt be looking for. Otherwise I'll have to see if I can put some cash together.
 
I will let you know Joe if I need anything.
 
What would it cost for an overseas shipping to South Africa, Johannesburg specifically? :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom