What's new

Cleaning House, Cheap!!! Cheap!!! Cheap!!!!

Those are some nice pics! Did you shoot it in Aperture Priority or Shutter Priority?
 
480sparky said:
......"stupid mortgage payments!"..........

Lol I know that pose......and he didn't say mortgage payments. Lol
 
LowezAkar said:
Is it important why I am selling? Less than a year old.

Pffft we have to keep up on these gas prices.
 
IByte said:
Pffft we have to keep up on these gas prices.

Lol! I am selling it to buy gas myself.
 
I take it that D90's aren't a popular model anymore.
 
I take it that D90's aren't a popular model anymore.

I've been trying to convince my friend to get one, and I mentioned the fact that you're selling one as well as the price.

He probably won't change his mind though. :/
 
They aren't popular like they used to be. Most people want the latest and greatest without buying good glass. Hell if I wasnt going to buy some other stuff, I wouldn't mind a second one. It's a capable camera. I love mine. Good luck man. Have you tried craigslist ?
 
I have had quite a few people lately ask me about my camera and how much they cost. They usually are the ones that just had kids and want to take the better photos. Anyways, I have mentioned to numerous ones that I know of one for sale online from a respectable seller. Just haven't had any takers who are ready to buy now. if all else fails, ebay will get it sold.
 
Thanks guys for the good gestures. Lol, I may wind up keeping it. Yeah buddy, I have it on Craigslist as well.
 
How much do you want for the tripod shipped?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom