What's new

Cleaning House, Cheap!!! Cheap!!! Cheap!!!!

Camz check your email for the tracking info.
 
Sweet...looking forward to that tripod head!
 
You gonna love it, you'll see
 
A few items are left....
 
Lens came in the mail on saturday although I wasn't home to pick it up. I went and picked it up today at the post office. Seller was excellent! I have no complaints about buying the lens from him. He was very quick to respond to my questions, and just as quick to ship the lens. Nobody should have any worries buying from him.

On a side note, wow this lens is pretty heavy! Time to go take some pictures...

Thanks again!
 
Thanks Myko5, send me some sample shots. That lens is great!!!
 
Im going to my cousins little league game tonight. I will have the chance to test it out there. Might have to bring the tripod along and treat it as a monopod for the night. Damn lens is heavy! Time to hit the gym.
 
myko5 said:
Im going to my cousins little league game tonight. I will have the chance to test it out there. Might have to bring the tripod along and treat it as a monopod for the night. Damn lens is heavy! Time to hit the gym.

Make sure you use the lens collar on the tripod.
 
I'm kinda tired of my cheap wal mart tripod. I am assuming that tripod doesn't have a head? if not, what kind would I want on there, being a noob with not much money.
 
Received the tripod head yesterday in good shape. Lowez answered all my questions and got it shipped immediately after my inquiry. Great price great seller! :thumbup:
 
Ernicus said:
I'm kinda tired of my cheap wal mart tripod. I am assuming that tripod doesn't have a head? if not, what kind would I want on there, being a noob with not much money.

This tripod is Excellent! I would go with the same one I just sold.
 
camz said:
Received the tripod head yesterday in good shape. Lowez answered all my questions and got it shipped immediately after my inquiry. Great price great seller! :thumbup:

Thank you bro, I am glad you like it.
 
Camera, Case, Tripod and Miscellaneous Equipment still available. Any takers?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom