What's new

GOING OUT OF HOBBY SALE!!!!

LowezAkar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
2
Location
New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$100_0984.webp$100_0987.webp$100_0989.webp$100_0994.webp

Nikon D90 Camera Body + (1) Additional Battery ($600.00) Actuations: 3539
- Transcend 8GB Class 10 Memory Card.

Nikon 50mm F/1.8D (SOLD)
Nikon SB-700 Flash (SOLD)
Black Rapid RS-7 Camera Strap ($60)
Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8 II APO EX DG MACRO ($725.00)
Tamron 17-50mm F/2.8 ($350)
Zeikos Dual ZE-NBG90 Battery Grip w/ (2) Batteries (SOLD)
Pelican 1450 Black Hard Case (SOLD)
Nikon Carry Case ($20)
Manfrotto 190XDB Tri Pod ($100)
Manfrotto 322RC2 Grip Action Ball ($100)
Interfit 10' X 10' Cotton Muslin Background with Case (Carrara White) ($50)
(2) CTO Gels Uncut Sheets ($15)


Invested over $3,000 into hobby!
EVERYTHING IS IN MINT CONDITION!!!
PRICES DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING OR PAYPAL 3%

(516) 425-3928 Lowez
I am Located in Long Island New York
 
Last edited:
Isd the deal still on?
Looking for the below mentioned ones :-
Nikon D90 Camera Body w/ Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Lens and Zeikos Dual Battery Pack + (2) Batteries ($800.00)
Nikon Carry Case ($20)
Zeikos Dual ZE-NBG90 Battery Grip w/ (2) Batteries ($70.00)
 
PM sent for lighting/stands stuff, as well as pelican case and maybe SB700...
 
How much for the memory card?

I will sell you a memory card but for the price plus shipping, it would behoove you to buy it in the store.

Pic of Camera w/ Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 Version II

$100_0967.webp$100_0966.webp
 
Last edited:
Isd the deal still on?
Looking for the below mentioned ones :-
Nikon D90 Camera Body w/ Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Lens and Zeikos Dual Battery Pack + (2) Batteries ($800.00)
Nikon Carry Case ($20)
Zeikos Dual ZE-NBG90 Battery Grip w/ (2) Batteries ($70.00)

I still have all the items.
 
$100_0971.webp$100_0972.webp

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8
 
Last edited:
$100_0973.webpPelican Insert

$photo-2.webp

Pelican 1450 Case with (6) Shoot through Umbrellas, (3) Light Stands, and (3) Shoe Mount Clamps
 
Still available
 
Lowez has been great to deal with.
Very patient with all my questions. I am preemptively recommending him as a good communicator and seller!
Preemptively because I don't have the equipment yet ;)
 
Lowez has been great to deal with.
Very patient with all my questions. I am preemptively recommending him as a good communicator and seller!
Preemptively because I don't have the equipment yet ;)

Sent you a PM and an Email!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom