What's new

Cleaning House, Cheap!!! Cheap!!! Cheap!!!!

<<<----------still kickin' my own azz for not jumpin' on the sigma........soon to be doing the same regarding the "90" ....really could use a second body/person to use it.....if i buy the body,it puts faster glass further out of reach this year...
 
<<<<-------------- not kickin' his own own azz for not jumpin' on the sigma
 
Yeah man, that was the best lens I've owned. If I get back into the hobby later on, I will buy that lens again.
 
That's a great deal on a d90!!! If I didn't own one I'd snatch it up at that price!!!
 
elizabethysmom said:
That's a great deal on a d90!!! If I didn't own one I'd snatch it up at that price!!!

Thanks! I hope someone will realize a Gem when they see one.
 
That is a good price on the D90. B&H is selling a used for 640. May have been able to convince my wife if we didn't just have our second child a moth ago. :)
 
KuntaKinter said:
That is a good price on the D90. B&H is selling a used for 640. May have been able to convince my wife if we didn't just have our second child a moth ago. :)

Thanks man, I appreciate the bump. Congrats on the addition to your family.
 
Here are some pics of the Background Kit that I have for sale.
 

Attachments

  • $100_1017.webp
    $100_1017.webp
    370.3 KB · Views: 174
  • $100_1018.webp
    $100_1018.webp
    421.2 KB · Views: 166
Nikon D90 Camera BODY (3,539 Actuations) for $500!
I will throw in a Nikon Carry Bag and Remote Control, just pay shipping.
 
Background Sold!!!!
 
Manfrotto Tripod and Nikon D90 still available.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom